Sunday, August 3, 2008

thee best day everrrrrrrrrr


the best day of my life so far is ..................the day i conquer the summit of mount kinabalu.maybe everyone will think it just an ordinary achievement but to me it mean a lot. from the start of hiking it take alot of energy and i even vomit(buek) when reach the first checkpoint. on the second day our group have to start hiking at 2 A.M(can you imagine in the dark and cold weather and only with rope as guidline we reach the summit at 4.30A.M. my first impression when reach the summit is i waste my time only to get a certificate that say "WELL DONE you have reach the summit of mount kinabalu" am i an idiot. but when the sun start to rise i think that the most beutiful sceneries i have seen. all my hardwork paid off and what other reason i need to say "that was my best day ever"

No comments: